Broadband receivers such as the CPM-700 provide a very important cost-effective tool for professional sweep teams, government security personnel, and private citizens with important security needs. The CPM-700 is very effective for rapidly detecting and locating transmitted signals, while being very easy to learn to use. The CPM-700 sweep kit includes a custom Cordura case that contains all items necessary to conduct a professional sweep.
Portable Sweep Kit – provides everything needed to perform a professional sweep; fits inside a standard briefcase.
Multi-Functional Utility – Comes with probes to detect RF transmitters (audio and video), carrier current transmitters, and telephone bugs. Probes also available to detect for infrared transmitters, tape recorders, and acoustic leakage.
Wideband Coverage – from 200Hz to over 3GHz with no holes or gaps.
Monitor Mode – after a sweep, the alarm monitor (silent or audible alert) guards against new devices brought in or remote control activation of surveillance devices.
Auxiliary Audio Input – allows user to listen to telephones or lines for “hotmikes,” hookswitch by-pass and “infinity” bugs. Unknown wires and cables can be tested for wired microphones.
- Gain: 20dB nominal Frequency
- Response: 50kHz-2GHz ±3dB 3GHz-10dB
- Sensitivity: -62dBm (1 segment) -85dBm M.D.L.
- Frequency Response: 15kHz-1MHz-3dB
- MAX input voltage: 300 VAC 50-60Hz
- Isolation: 1500 VAC 60Hz
- Sensitivity: -38dBm (1 segment) -60 M.D.L.
- Input Impedance: 50K Ohm balanced
- Input Range: 1.7uV-10V (135dB) AGC
- Dynamic Range: 100dB (high and low gain)
- Frequency Response:100Hz- 15kHz±3dB (filtered) 500Hz-24dB/octave, 2.5kHz-18dB/octave
Headphone Output: 5Vp-p 220
- Record Out: 25 mVp-p nominal with AGC
- LCD bargraph: 18 segment with pulsing single segment trip point
- 50dB dynamic range (1 segment High Gain to MAX Low Gain)
- Alert Output: 2.8kHz tone or silent red LED at 2Hz
- Remote Output: N.O. contact (300mA 25V MAX)
- 8 ea. MN1500 AA Alkaline – Life 10-16 hrs
- (Optional) 8 ea. 550mAh NiCad – life 3-5 hrs per charge
- Low Battery Indicator: approx. 10% remaining power
- Input: 95-l30VAC 50-60Hz, or 200-275VAC 50-60Hz
- Output: 12VDC with 500mA NiCad Recharge Time: 8-10 hrs
- Size: 9 1/8 x 6 1/8 x 1 3/4 in, 23.2 x 15.6 x 4.4 cm
- Weight: 39 oz, 1.1 kg
Carry Case with all standard Items:
- Size: 16 3/8 x 11 1/4 x 3 in, 41.6 x 28.6 x 7.6cm
- Weight: 7 lbs, 3.18 kg