A 31-day step-by-step guide to complete emergency preparedness.
Equipping your home and family for unforeseen calamities can be overwhelming and finding time in your busy routine to tackle such a lofty task can seem nearly impossible. The good news is you don’t have to prepare for disasters alone and you don’t have to do it in one day. 31 Days to Survival makes emergency readiness doable by breaking down essential survival prepping tasks into manageable daily tasks.
With 31 Days to Survival, in just one month you will accomplish the following:
- Build and stock a canned food shelf
- Prepare first-aid and dental kits
- Construct a homemade water filter
- Assemble a 72-hour emergency kit and an everyday emergency kit
- Construct and test traps for small game and fish
- Collect tools and seeds for survival gardening
- Establish emergency contacts
- And more…